Photos

Friday 15 January 2016

A Little View of the Allotment - By Junior Barnsley Allotmenteer

Last Saturday we noticed that the shed had broken.  The felt on the top of the roof had fallen off.  We had to leave it until Sunday to fix it because daddy didn't have any step ladders, nails and a hammer. On Sunday afternoon me and dad cycled to Lotty and mummy brought the ladders in the car. we came by bike so we could try out the bike rack on the way home.

Whilst daddy fixed the roof of the shed I filled the wheel barrow with rotted manure ready to put on top of the new raspberries.  Unfortunately I fell over when I was tipping the manure and landed on my bottom. I got extremely muddy.

Luckily it wasn't too boggy from the rain and the paving slabs that mummy and daddy laid in the summer were very useful.

I am looking forward to growing some carrots and sunflowers.  I grew sunflowers last year and they grew very tall.  They are my favourite because they are colourful, tall and pretty.




This one is my favourite - It had 2 flowers
















By Junior Barnsley Allotmenteer - Age 8

2 comments :